It’s my Daughter’s 6th Birthday today.
I just want to share some trivia about my Daughter Kat
1. She is the one and only Child of Tetang and Gorio (as our friends fondly called us).
2. I am bed ridden for almost 7 months when I was pregnant with Kat . (High Risk Pregnancy)
3. I had 2 miscarriages before Kat came. (Thank God for giving her to us)
4. She was born by Caesarian Section
5. She’s a Premature baby (33 Weeks and weighing 4 lbs. only)
6. She’s already a videoke princess in the age of 3 , she memorize the lyrics of the song Torete by Moonstar88.
7. She Ranked 4 in her class during her Nursery Year.
8. She is now a Preparatory student at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School.
9. She love Dora the Explorer very much. And Marie, the Cutey Cat Disney Character.
10. She eat a lots, her favorite foods are adobo, corned beef (ayaw nya ng walang sibuyas), sopas, pan cake, ice cream etc. etc.
Happy Birthday Baby Kat…. Enjoy your Party. First Birthday mo na wala ako kaya sad si mama, I hope on your 7th Birthday magkasama na tayo magcecelebrate. I miss you very much.. Be a good girl… I Love You!
My Precious Child
The greatest gift we will ever know
is a child, born to love and grow.
Conception is a miracle in itself;
the start of new life and good health.
Such a treasure your precious child is,
who will thrive on every hug and kiss.
Hold them close and sing them songs;
they will only be a child for so long.
They may not always smell pure and sweet,
a dirty diaper or a dampened sheet.
But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile,
the joys of parenthood are all worth while.
“Thank you Lord for our precious child.”