Thanks to Cris of Thumbelina’s Leaf for the Liebster Award… Ya’y it’s been a while since the last time I did this stuff.
Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite.” Other meaning may include sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kinda, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve the recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of their nomination.
- Absolutely no tag backs. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Things about me!
Since I’ve already wrote 10 things about myself,
9 lang pala since 1 in the list is not true which you will also see in About Me section of my blog, I will provide only 2 additional:
1. I’ve never been to Boracay. It seems all the people already visited Boracay except for me hehehe. I hope I can visit the Island soon, maybe on my next vacation.
2. I’ve got our first car here in UAE and my daughter named it sa “KC”
Here’s my answer to Cris Questions:
1. What was the last movie you saw in a cinema? How was it?
Breaking Dawn – The Final Saga. It was just ok for me, since I’ve read the books, so nothing so special but I love Jacob! Yes, everybody does
2. Are you a bag or shoe person?
I’m a bag person… I really love BIG bags… I always bring lots of stuff with me. I’m not comfortable going out without bag, I feel incomplete without it.
3. What’s your favorite sport (doing or just watching)?
I’m not a sporty person, I was once a volleyball player when I was in High School but I’m just an average (my hubby said they get me into the team only to complete the line up) very rude hahaha. In Olympics I love to watch synchronize swimming, very entertaining.
4. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
I like Little Mermaid… I’ts my daughter’s favorite, she always watching it ,so I appreciate and adore Ariel very much.
5. What can you say about the Gangnam Style?
Cool…. Can you imagine the 500 million hits in youtube.com.
6. What’s your favorite country?
Of course, my country Philippines. Do I need to explain more?
7. Would you cross the road like the chicken did? And why?
Hahaha… Yes, If you will dare me I will probably do that…. just for fun!
8. Are you dressing up for Halloween? What’s your costume?
Yup! We love costume party. I dressed like a witch the last time I attended Halloween Party.
9. What is your ultimate dream?
Just simple… Happy family, own a decent house and car, Travel, good education for my children
10. How did your parents come up with your name? (still inspired by that post)
My name derived from my Tita Ana (my moms half sister).
11. How long does it take you to prepare when going out (for work or just going out)? What’s your routine?
In just 30 minutes, all is well for me… I can take a bath in 10 minutes, dressed in 5 minutes. The next 15 minutes for some other stuff like fixing my things that I need to bring, cleaning up my mess. I can do my make up in cab, jeep, LRT. Yah! Time Management indeed
Okey, It’s my turn… Here’s my 11 questions:
1. Since Christmas is coming. How will you celebrate it?
2. Do you prefer cash or gift as an Aginaldo to your inaanak?
3. What can you say about Zoren – Carmina Wedding?
4. How do you find Online shopping?
5. Laptop or Tablet?
6. Apple Iphone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3?
7. As a blogger. What can you say about Tito Sotto plagiarism controversy?
8. Channel 2 or Channel 7?
9. How much time you spend in social networking site like Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram etc.
10. What are the usual stuff you will find in your bag?
11. Do you think you can live without cellphone?
Finally! After like forever I’m able to finish the post. Okey I’m tagging the following UAE bloggers, I hope they could find time to do this. It’s Fun!
1. Kiko of http://kritikongkiko.wordpress.com/
2. Jo of http://witsandnuts.com/
3. Carla of http://myyellowbells.blogspot.com/
4. Gremliness of http://www.kalelmosaiah.com/
5. Joyo of http://jowyow.wordpress.com/
6. Ayie of http://uaequest.blogspot.com/